Sunday, November 24, 2013

This would be great in the bathroom but also in the kitchen. I'll hang it with "command Hooks". I live in a rental and they want no holes in the wall:)

Repeat Crafter Me: Baby Girl Nursery DIY decorating ideas
Repeat Crafter Me: Baby Girl Nursery DIY decorating ideas
Click here to download
This would be great in the bathroom but also in the kitchen. I'll hang it with "command Hooks". I live in a rental and they want no holes in the wall:)
This would be great in the bathroom but also in the kitchen.  I'll hang it with "command Hooks". I live in a rental and they want no holes in the wall:)
Click here to download
handmade packaging
handmade packaging
Click here to download
Homemade Lavender Soap tutorial - makes the perfect gift for family and friends!
Homemade Lavender Soap tutorial - makes the perfect gift for family and friends!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment