Monday, November 25, 2013

What interesting soaps... I'm definitely curious about activated charcoal. I like the natural packaging as well.

What interesting soaps... I'm definitely curious about activated charcoal. I like the natural packaging as well.
What interesting soaps... I'm definitely curious about activated charcoal. I like the natural packaging as well.
Click here to download
Summer Shimmer Cold Process Soap on Etsy, $5.50
Summer Shimmer Cold Process Soap on Etsy, $5.50
Click here to download
seeing stars / blank notebook by one fine dae by onefinedae, $24.00
seeing stars / blank notebook by one fine dae by onefinedae, $24.00
Click here to download
Olive Oil Soap Recipe – Ideas For Professional Quality Homemade Soaps
Olive Oil Soap Recipe – Ideas For Professional Quality Homemade Soaps
Click here to download
Green Tea Mint Soap
Green Tea Mint Soap
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment